Hoyt Carbon Defiant
Hoyt Carbon Defiant
|Model||Carbon Defiant||Carbon Defiant Turbo||Carbon Defiant 34|
|Compare||Add to List||Add to List||Add to List|
|Draw Length Options for Each Cam Size||24-26”
|FPS (ATA)||331 FPS||350 FPS||325 FPS|
|Mass Weight||3.6 LBS.||3.8 LBS.||3.8 LBS.|
|Draw Weight Ranges||30-40#,
We don’t just do carbon. We do carbon right.
On or off the mountain, you don’t hesitate to defy norms. The industry’s only hand-laid hollow carbon riser mirrors your deviant swagger. Packed with innovative new cam, pocket and limb technologies, the sleek Carbon Defiant is designed to deliver unmatched forgiveness, accuracy and efficiency, to help you drop bucks in the clutch. The Hoyt Carbon series continues to push boundaries as the flagship of the Hoyt line, and the premier series of the archery world. Get Serious. Get Defiant.
- 50 individually hand-laid carbon components for ultimate stiffness and strength.
- 3 strategically woven hollow carbon tubes, precision tuned by our engineers.
- Offset Riser Technology.
- Warm to the touch in cold weather to keep you alert and focused.
- Smooth, fast and powerful DFX Cam & ½ system.
- Dual Cable Stops for a solid back wall.
- Optional limb stop for a no-play back wall option, for comfort and consistency.
- Rotating cam modules allow easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press.
- Multilayer laminate UltraFlex limbs.
- Synergy between DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs increases axle to axle at full draw, improving form, comfort and accuracy. (See diagram below.)
- Zero-tolerance limb to pocket connection for precision and accuracy.
- Zero Torque Cable Guard system eliminates torque for dead-on alignment.
EFFECTIVE STRING ANGLE AT FULL DRAW
Head position is vital to the consistency and accuracy of your shot. Our new UltraFlex Limb and DFX Cam Systems work together to deliver a dramatically broader string angle, an increased full-draw axle-to-axle measurement and a more optimal peep position. These innovations allow a more relaxed, strain-free posture at full draw, and reduce facial contact, string pressure, and eye fatigue at anchor.
The result is a 2016 30.5-inch bow that feels and performs like last year’s 34-inch equivalent. Yes, you read that right, your compact tree-stand or ground blind bow will feel and perform like a stable and forgiving 34-inch bow, and your 34-inch bow will perform like a 37-inch target dream bow. If the numbers don’t convince you, your experience at full-draw and your tightened arrow groups will.